Friday 6 May 2011

Dear Eva

Dear Eva,
You're my best friend. And you are absolutely amazing. You're funny, kind, sweet and beautiful. You're loyal and always there for me. You hear what I mean not what I say. You redefine amazing. I couldnt ask for anyone better.
But I cant help but be jealous. Whats to not be jealous about?
Even though you've gone through so much, you're not a worse person for it. I could never manage that.
You're fun to be around, exciting and ready to try anything. Im boring.
Everyone loves you. I know what people say behind my back.
You're gorgeous in every single way. And well, just look at me.
You have a wonderful boyfriend. I just attract creeps like Ellis.
You're just - you're great. And I can't believe someone like you could be friends with someone like me.
So if i ever seem distant or bitchy - I don't mean to. I'm jealous of those that are close to you. I'm jealous of you.
You're paranoid about losing Jack because of you're previous experience with boyfriends. So you must be able to understand why I'm afraid you hate me based on previous experience with "best friends".
However things turn out, i just want you to know how brilliant you are and that the more I'm scared to lose or annoy you, the more I like you.
Love you,
Jezabel

No comments:

Post a Comment