Tuesday 26 July 2011

Whinging / Gratefullness

All I ever seem to do is whinge and complain. My past few entries are proof of that. And I hate it. Goddess knows how irritating that must be for people who know me. So instead of just whinging about whinging (and oh my goddess, isn't whinging such a horrible pathetic word?), I'm going to put a cheerful entry listing all the reasons I have to not complain about.
I have a loving family
I am spoiled rotten
I have 4 brilliant friends
I have all my lovely friends on interpals (thanks particularly to Syukri for being kind and actually staying friends with me for so long)
I am going on the greatest holiday ever soon
I've been to France, Italy, Spain and Belgium - more than a lot of people
I have a school and therefore an education - so I can have a reasonable standard of living as an adult
I'm not too ugly, and I'm not fat
My determination allows me to do almost anything
I'm fairly smart - when I start year 11 my history teacher wants me to join the year 12 debate team
My writing is improving
I have a house, 3 meals a day, countless snacks and clothes
I have all 5 of my senses working (not perfectly because I need glasses and my hearing has been damaged by the amount of loud music I listen to. But still)
I can listen to music
I play in a steel band - making music is a hugely spiritual and beautiful thing for me
I live in a very well off country where I can find anything I need
I don't live in a war zone
I can dream about a future that isn't completely unrealistic
I have good health
I have always had freedom of religion
I am not a slave of any kind - my life is my own and I am free
These are all things I take for granted or outright deny the majority of the time. So I would just like to say, here and now - I am grateful. And thank you to whatever divine being dictates which life we live when for giving me such a brilliant one. I do appreciate it - when I think to.

1 comment:

  1. WELL,YOUR PAST ENTRIES DOESNT SOUND COMPLAINT TO ME IT JUST A FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION,HAHA...MUCH TO SAY IT KINDA LIKE A STORY OF LIFE :D
    BUT OF COURSE,COMFORT OF LIVING IS THE THING THAT WE MUST EVER BE GRATEFUL FOR

    PS(HEY IM NOT KIND,MY EVIL SIDE SAYS(OH NO HE
    MISSING AGAIN)..AND THE THING THAT IS LONG
    IS OUR MAIL INSTEAD OF TIME WE MET,HAHA
    WELL,THANKS FOR COMPLIMENT,I DO APPRECIATE IT
    AND HOPE WE CAN BEFRIEND FOR SO LOOOONGGGG
    TIME

    XTRA PS-WHY THE PS IS LONGER THAN ACTUAL COMMENT
    HEHE??? :P

    FROM
    THE ANNOYING SYUKRI

    ReplyDelete